Welcome to the www.directminingservices.com web site (the “Site”). This Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions, and provisions upon which you may access and use this Site and the information and materials found on this Site.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement between us and you relating to your use of this Site. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you visit our Site to make sure you are aware of the current Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Site following such modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
1. Disclaimer. The material on this Site has been prepared for general informational purposes only. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute medical or investment advice. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information on this Site.
2. Security and Confidentiality. No user can expect that use of this Site will be confidential or that communications with the Site will be either confidential or secure unless otherwise specified.
3. Submitted Content: Suggestions, Ideas and Contributions. We encourage the submission of ideas, suggestions and contributions to this Site. All submissions are bound by the terms set forth herein, unless otherwise specified in a written document. Submitters grant the Site an unlimited license to use, retain, handle or dispose of submitted materials. Submitters grant the Site the right to use their name and likeness in association with the use or disposition of submitted materials and agree that there may be no claim for infringement of misappropriation of any kind and acknowledge that such a submission may be used by us in any manner whatsoever.
Submitters retain no proprietary interest in submitted materials. The Site may claim ownership to the submission and is otherwise granted an unrestricted license to the submission. No submitter may claim to have been injured by the Sites’ use or handling of a submission and no liability may be attached from such use.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on this Site, unless otherwise indicated, remains the Intellectual Property of the Site. We do not grant any express or implied right(s) to Users of this Site, except as expressly provided in this site.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice. The Site may contain materials posted by or on the behalf of third parties. If you believe that any material on this Site infringes any copyright or other intellectual property interest, please notify the site by email providing:
(a) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed and where the material is located on the Site;
(b) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law and that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner’s behalf; and
(c) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(d) a physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
Following verification of the information presented any disputed material will be immediately removed from the Site.
6. Links to Other Sites. We provide links, to other sites on the Internet for the convenience of users in locating related information and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by us and are maintained by third parties over which we exercise no control. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
YOU, THE USER, ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF, AND/OR RELYING ON, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILISATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.